ABOUT ME.

Hi !



My name is Syana Febrinisa, usually called Syana. I was born in February 4th 1997, and now I’m 21st. I am the first of two siblings and I have one little sister. I am a person who willing to continue to grow and have an open mind. I'm sociable and adaptable in environment. 
I’m currently pursuing a bachelor degree at University of Indonesia majoring Industrial Engineering in term 6th. In my college life, besides for academics I spend my time in organization and committee. I like watching movies, listening to music, and i love travelling. 
That’s a bit I can tell about myself. Thank you for reading, and don’t forget to visit my next post!

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Peran Strategi Manajemen Pengetahuan dan Pengetahuan Tugas dalam Merangsang Inovasi Layanan

Penggunaan Database Administratif untuk Menentukan Manajemen Klinis dan Hasil pada Penyakit Jantung Bawaan